Just forked out for school uniform which is already covered in yoghurt stains? You can keep it clean with a range of great money-saving offers from laundry brand, Surcare. With no added perfumes, fragrances or dyes, Surcare is ideal for those with sensitive skin. Here's where you can pick it up for less this month and next:
In Asda until 25 September:
- Surcare super concentrated laundry liquid (630ml) £2, was £2.78
In Waitrose from 10 September to 7 October:
- Surcare sachets (10 sachets) £3, was £3.80
- Surcare powder (10 wash) £2, was £3
- Surcare powder (30 wash) £4, was £8
- Surcare gel (630ml) £3, was £3.99
- Surcare super concentrated laundry liquid (630ml) £2, was £3.99
- Surcare fabric conditioner (1 litre) £1, was £1.50
- Surcare washing up liquid (450ml) 75p, was £1.25.
Sensitive skin washing tips
- Wash new clothes before you wear them to remove any chemical residue from the manufacturer
- Avoid dry cleaning or if you must get an item dry cleaned, see if there is a 'green' dry cleaner near you
- Once you've collected dry cleaning, remove from the plastic as soon as possible and hang up to let chemical residues evaporate before wearning
- Avoid conventional fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Experts say these are often the worst offenders for sensitive skin sufferers.
One in five children and one in 12 adults in the UK are affected by eczema. National Eczema Week is taking place 13 to 20 September, and events are taking place in shopping centres across the UK.
There’s more money-saving advice in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.