Baked beans are a staple of any good kitchen cupboard (and of a speedy supper!) and now you make sure no one else eats your share with a personalised tin of Heinz beans.
The company are offering the chance to have your name (or the name of any bean-lover you choose) added to the label, in celebration of the iconic slogan 'Beanz Meanz Heinz' which is 50 years old!
You can choose any single word to add to your can, including your name, your favourite place and even your pet's name (assuming they love baked beans...) There will also be 50 limited edition can designs in shops, featuring phrases such as: 'Beanz Meanz Mumz' or 'Beanz Meanz Kidz'.
To get your hands on a personalised tin, visit beanzmeanzheinz.co.uk before November 6 and order one for £1.50 plus p&p.
Heinz will also be touring the country with a Beanz Bus - guests can order a personalised tin and enjoy a (bean-based) meal on board.
The bus will be visiting...
• 16th – Camden Market, London – 10am until 6pm
• 18th – West Quay Shopping Centre, Southampton – 10am until 6pm
• 20th – Churchill Way, Cardiff – 10am until 6pm
• 23rd – Victoria Square, Birmingham – 10am until 6pm
• 25th – Fargate Site A, Sheffield – 10am until 6pm
• 26th – Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester – 10am until 6pm
• 30th – Williamson Square, Liverpool – 10am until 6pm
• 1st – Briggate, Leeds – 10am until 6pm
• 2nd – Intu Metro Centre, Newcastle – 10am until 6pm
- For more food news, pick up the latest copy of Yours magazine