- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 25g (0.88 oz) fresh coconut, shaved
- 1 small ripe mango, sliced & shredded
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 250g (8.8 oz) pack halloumi cheese, sliced into 6
- 1 tsp oil
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 60g (2.1 oz) pack Steve’s Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves
- Dry fry the pumpkin seeds and coconut for 3-4 minutes and mix with the mango and chilli.
- Toss the halloumi with the oil and fry or griddle for 1-2 minutes each side until golden.
- Mix together the lime zest and juice and the chilli sauce.
- Place the watercress and little leaves on a platter, top with the mango mixture and then the halloumi and drizzle over the dressing.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
The dish can be served on its own or as a side with meat or fish.