- 1/2 small head cauliflower
- 500g (17.6 oz) Strong Roots Garlic Roasted Sweet Potato
- 50ml (1.69 fl oz) extra virgin olive oil
- 100g (3.5 oz) mint
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 60g (2.1 oz) flaked almonds toasted
- 1 pomegranate seeded
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Arrange Strong Roots Garlic Sweet Potato on a single layer on a oven tray.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Break up the cauliflower and pulse it in a food processor until it resembles rice or grate on a box grater.
- Toss all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper
Preparation time: 30
This dish will save nicely in the fridge so why not try making more than you need, and saving some for lunch?