When investing in kitchenware, stainless steel is an excellent option - and the best stainless steel kettles can elevate your kitchen for both aesthetic and practical reasons. From gleaming pans to the best kettles, stainless steel has unrivalled corrosion resistance to ensure your kitchenware stands the test of time. So if you are looking for a sleek stainless steel finish kettle or even a polished black model. We are here to walk you through the best.
For decades, this material has been praised for its resistant qualities. From being rust-proof to its ability to handle extreme temperatures, stainless steel endures the daily rigours of kitchen life with ease and grace. This resilience means that even as the years roll by, your kettle will remain as efficient as the day you first brought it home.
Best stainless steel kettles at a glance:
• Best value: Russell Hobbs, Buckingham Quiet Boil Kettle – view on Argos
• Best quiet kettle: Russell Hobbs, Luna Quiet Boil Electric Kettle – view on Amazon UK
• Best stainless steel stove top kettle: King Hoff Whistling Kettle – view on Amazon UK
• Best smart stainless steel kettle: Sage Smart Kettle – view on John Lewis
There is a whole range of kettles to choose from - whether you are looking for a rustic stove top kettle or the best smart kettles, there’s a stainless steel kettle for everyone's needs and aesthetic desires.
When purchasing a new kettle, it is good to consider a few aspects to ensure it is a good fit. From the capacity, boiling speed, and energy efficiency to the design, it is important to have an idea of what is a priority for your household, and we are here to break it down for you. So whether you’re seeking a statement piece, the best quiet kettles or a simple appliance to serve you for years to come, here are the best stainless steel kettles on the market.
Best stainless steel kettle
Best value stainless steel kettle
This Russell Hobbs sophisticated, stainless steel kettle is thoughtfully designed for both left
- Matching four-slice toaster available
- Ideal for left or right-hand users
- Not available in additional colours
Best quiet stainless steel kettle
Russell Hobbs' Luna Electric Kettle masterfully combines aesthetics with functionality. Beyond its
- Stylish and sleek design
- Matching toaster available
- Available in either grey or copper
- We can't think of any
Best stylish stainless steel kettle
With the Dualit Classic Kettle, quality meets class. Not only does it guarantee a silent operation
- Beautiful design and BPA-free
- Available in three different stain steel finishes
- Quiet Mark stamp of approval
- Some may prefer something more basic
Best colour selection stainless steel kettle
Retro and trendy - Smeg is known for its super stylish kitchen appliance collection - they are the
- Quick boil
- Lovely design
- Easy to fill
- Easy to pour
- Some may not like the large branding across it
Best stainless steel stove top kettle
If you are looking for a stovetop kettle, this model from King Hoff boasts a generous 3-litre
- Large capacity
- Easy open
- Whistling button
- Modern design
- Quite tall and so you have to tip it quite a long way to get the water out
Best stainless steel kettle for coffee lovers
The Coffee Gator Pour Over Stove Top Kettle is one for all the coffee aficionados out there. Built
- Built-in thermometer
- Gooseneck spout for controlled flow
- Triple-layer base for all stovetops
- Smaller capacity than others
Best smart stainless steel kettle
This Sage Smart Kettle is an excellent smart appliance for beverage enthusiasts. With five
- Temperature selection via the base — ideal for tea and coffee connoisseurs
- Keep warm button
- Not the most stylish design
Best Alexa voice control stainless steel kettle
Step into the future with Swan's Alexa-enabled Smart Kettle. This avant-garde kettle responds to
- Stylish, sleek design
- Can control via your voice and app
- ‘Keep warm’ function
- Variable temperature options
- Exterior doesn’t get hot when boiling
- Can be on the noisy side
FAQs: Best stainless steel kettle
What are the benefits of stainless steel?
Stainless steel combines several key attributes, such as durability, rust resistance, and a sleek appearance. Its non-reactive nature ensures it won’t leach harmful chemicals into your water or food, making it safe and reliable for kitchen use.
What makes stainless steel kettles sustainable?
Stainless steel is recyclable, meaning old or discarded products can be melted down and repurposed, reducing waste and conserving resources. Its durability also means products last longer, requiring fewer replacements and further reducing environmental impact.
Can stainless steel kettles be used on any stovetop?
Most stainless steel kettles are compatible with a variety of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. If you are looking for the best stove top kettle, then be sure to check out our guide. However, always check the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure compatibility with your particular stovetop.
Ellen Kinsey is a senior health and wellness product writer for Yours, specialising in natural health and beauty. She lives and breathes all things food, travel and wellness.