- Small handful cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Baby carrots
- 150g (5.3 oz)red cabbage
- 150g (5.3 oz) cavalo nero
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Your choice of grain - we went for edamame and pea brown rice
- 3 itsu vegetable fusion gyoza
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- With a little coconut oil, toss the cauliflower with the turmeric and cayenne pepper and pop onto one half of a baking tray.
- On the other half, add your baby carrots and season with salt and pepper and some more coconut oil. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and crispy at the edges.
- In a pan, melt ½ tsp coconut oil and gently fry your red cabbage with some black pepper. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, fry your cavalo nero with the chilli flakes. Heat your grains and then pop into your bowl. Add the red cabbage and cavalo nero.
- In the pan once more, melt 1 tsp of coconut oil and then pan fry your gyoza until golden brown. Add the cauliflower and carrots to the bowl, followed by your gyoza.
- Drizzle over the dipping sauce and enjoy!
Preparation time: 15 mins
This is a great recipe to change and adapt ingredients to your suit tastebuds!