- 2x 200g pouches Fullgreen’s Cauliflower Rice with Tomatoes, Garlic & Herbs
- Vegetable oil
- ¼ onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 150g (5.3 oz) smooth tomato passata
- 100g (3.5 oz) tomato purée (sundried tomato purée is even tastier)
- ⅓ cup water
- 35g (1.2 oz) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- (Optional) Basil oil
- Heat a little vegetable oil in frying pan, over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened and beginning to brown.
- Add the passata and tomato purée.
- Add water and simmer for at least 5 minutes until reduced to the texture of ketchup.
- Stir the Cauliflower Rice into the sauce and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently fold in the cheese, being careful not to over-stir (this could cause your risotto to bind-together).
Drizzle with basil oil and sprinkle with Parmesan shavings.
Preparation time: 10 mins
If you’re in a real rush, simply fold some cheese into your Cauli Rice whilst cooking and season! It’ll still be yummy and it will only take 3 minutes.