- 30g (1oz) dry weight soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 80g (3oz) mangetout, finely sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 130g (1¾oz) cooked chicken, shredded
- Light soy sauce to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, and drain well.
- Add the mangetout, carrot and chilli, then toss in the toasted sesame seeds and shredded chicken. Drizzle with soy sauce to taste.
Preparation time: 25 mins plus (depending on how much chicken you are cooking)
Save time and buy a pre-cooked chicken.