- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 200g (7.05 oz)pack shredded curly kale
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 25g (0.9 oz) pack chives, chopped
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 2 ½ tbsp. cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 ½ tsp sesame seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Poach the salmon for 10-15 minutes until cooked through, then flake.
- Add the kale to boiling water and boil for 3-4 minutes, drain well and mix in the nutmeg.
- Mix the salmon with the chives and season with black pepper.
- Brush the sheets of filo pastry with the oil and cut 1 sheet in half, place 1 half into the base of a greased ovenproof dish.
- Spread over ½ the salmon mixture and top with half the kale, season with pepper.
- Repeat with the other half sheet of filo and spread over the remaining salmon mixture and kale.
- Finally, top with the last 2 filo sheets, scrunching them up. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Serve with some delicious potatoes.