- 2 defrosted arctic royal cod loins
- 1 Zesty quinoa
- 100g 0% fat natural yoghurt
- 10g red chilli flakes
- 5g coriander
- 1 lime
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 100ml water
- A pinch sea salt
- In a large sauce pan over a medium heat, pour in the milk, the water and add the salt.
- Heat through until the milk and water just start to boil and then add the cod loins. Cook for around 5-8 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the Quinoa as per the on pack cooking instructions.
- In a small bowl mix the yoghurt with the chilli, coriander and lime.
- Spoon the quinoa into a bowl and flake the cooked cod loins over. Finish with a good spoonful of the yoghurt dressing.
Preparation time: 5 mins (not including defrosting time for the cod)
Leave out the chilli if you prefer it without the kick.