- 2 x pork fillets, approx. 500g (18 oz) each
- 2 x packs 2 fresh lemongrass stalks
- 100g (3.5 oz) smooth peanut butter
- 50ml (1.7 fl oz) honey
- 30ml (1 fl oz) lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 20ml (0.7 fl oz) soy sauce
- Trim the pork fillets and cut into medium size chunks.
- Put the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, turmeric, garlic and lime juice in a bowl and mix well. Add the pork and mix well to coat.
- With a sharp knife, cut the lemongrass stalks in half lengthways. Divide the meat into 4 portions, and using the lemongrass stalks as skewers, thread the pork onto them.
- Pre-heat the grill to high. Grill the pork for about 10 minutes, turning a few times as you cook. Serve on a bed of Bilash rice.
Preparation time: 15 mins
You can use pork loins as an alternative to pork fillets