- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 tbs chilli flakes
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- Sea salt
- 3 black olives
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 125 ml (4.22 fl oz) sour cream
- Cut the avocados in half then remove the pit and the skin.
- Put the avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork along with all the other ingredients. Make it as coarse or fine as you like.
- Taste and then add some extra salt and chilli flakes! Stir the guacamole into your bowl.
- Spoon the sour cream into a piping bag (or a plastic sandwich bag with a small hole in it). Pipe a big dot in the middle. Then draw four circles around the dot.
- Use a skewer to draw lines from the centre dot to the outer edges. Repeat this until you are satisfied with your ‘spider web’.
- Decorate your spider web with cress, jalapeño slices and chilli flakes. Cut 1 olive through the middle (lengthways) to make the spider's body. Cut 1 olive through the middle for the head and cut the third olive into 6 spider paws.
- Put the spider in the middle of the guacamole and serve with nachos
Preparation time: 10 mins
Makes: 1 bowl of guacamole
If you prefer your food less spicy, try taking away the chilli flakes and jalapeño slices.