- 80g (3oz) chicken breast, diced roughly into 1cm/ 1⁄2in cubes
- 185ml (6 1⁄2fl oz or generous 3⁄4 cup) stock
- 15ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 7.5ml (1 1⁄2 tsp) cornflour/cornstarch
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
- You'll also need a 300ml (1⁄2 pint) mug
- Add the diced chicken breast and stock to a mug or bowl and microwave uncovered for 1 1⁄2 minutes (or until the chicken is cooked).
- In a separate mug add the lemon juice and cornflour and stir until fully combined, then pour the cornflour mixture into the mug with the cooked chicken and stock and stir.
- Using the mug that had the cornflour mixture in, crack an egg and whisk, then pour half the egg mixture into the soup and gently stir twice.
- Microwave uncovered for 30 seconds, and season.
Preparation time: 2-3 minutes
Theo suggests to be very generous with your black pepper seasoning
- Recipe courtesy of Theo Michaels in Microwave Mug Soups