- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 free range eggs (will make 2 wraps each)
- 4 tbsp Rice Dream
- Optional seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano, etc.
- Optional fillings: turkey, avocado, hummus, fruit, etc.
- Heat a tsp of the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- In a bowl, crack one egg, add 1 tbsp Rice Dream and mix well with a fork.
- Pour into the hot pan and tilt to spread the egg into a large circle on the bottom of the pan.
- Let cook for 30 seconds (sprinkle with seasonings such as chilli flakes, salt and pepper, paprika, fresh herbs, if desired)
- Carefully flip with a large spatula and let cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and repeat for the second serving.
- Let egg wraps cool slightly (or fully), top as desired with fillings, roasted veg, salad. Roll and serve warm or cold.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Nutrition: 369 calories, 25g fat
As these can be cooked beforehand and taken on-the-go, it’s an ideal option for after exercising if going in your lunch break. It has a good protein content, as well as providing you with healthy fats to replenish your body.
Rhiannon Lambert has designed a balanced meal plan for plant based milk alternative Dream’s 21 Day Challenge, making it easy to cut dairy from your diet. Visit http://mydairyfreedream.com/21daychallenge/ to download your 21 Day Challenge pack.
- For more great recipes see Yours Magazine out every fortnight, on a Tuesday.