- 600g (21 oz) Maris Pipers, sliced thinly into chips
- A tin of sprats in oil
- 1 onion
- 200ml (6.7 fl oz) single cream
- 100ml (3.4 fl oz) semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground allspice
- 50g (1.7 oz)kale, shredded
- A handful of breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 220c.
- Cook the onion for 5 minutes in a little olive oil. Add the potatoes and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Season well.
- Put half the potatoes in a roasting tray and lay half the sprats and kale on top. Repeat.
- Pour in the cream and milk and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and a little salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve with beetroot, dill and gherkin salad.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Nutrition: 229 calories, 11.1g fat, 0.4g salt, 3.6g sugar (sat fat 4.9g)
Serve with your desired dish!