- 450g (15.9 oz) frozen black forest fruits, defrosted
- Grated zest and juice 1 orange
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g (1.8 oz) low-fat spread, such as Bertolli Light
- 125g (4.4 oz) spelt Flour
- 40g (1.4 oz) caster sugar
- 40g (1.4 oz) fruit, seed & nut muesli
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC, gas mark 5. Tip the fruit with any juices into individual pudding bowls or a 1-litre baking dish.
- Whisk the orange zest and juice, honey and cinnamon together and pour over the fruit.
- In a bowl, rub the low-fat spread into the spelt flour to form fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the sugar and muesli and scatter the mixture over the fruit to cover it. Bake for 25–30 minutes, until the top is golden and crisp.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Add some extra crunch to the crumble topping with a handful of chopped nuts such as walnuts or almonds.