- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra to oil the pan
- 100g (3.5 oz) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 200ml (6.8 fl oz) soya milk
- 1 sachet Sambazon Superfruit Packs, left out to melt
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Whisk in the oil and melted Açaí sachet.
- Add the flower and baking powder. Stir the mixture together, then gradually add soya milk while continuing to stir.
- Add some sunflower oil to a frying pan using a scrunched piece of kitchen towel and place on a medium heat.
- Drop a spoonful of batter onto the pan and swirl around the pan. As soon as it starts to brown, flip over the pancake and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- To serve, place the pancakes on a plate and drizzle with sweet agave nectar and top with fruity berries.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Serve with berries of your choice such as blueberries, strawberries and cherries with maple syrup or agave nectar.