- 3 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g (8.8 oz) pot fat-free soft cheese e.g. Quark
- 170g (6 oz) tub fat-free Greek yogurt e.g. Total
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 400g (14 oz) raspberries
- 75g (2.6 oz) jumbo oats, + 2 tbsp
- 25g (0.8) low-fat spread, melted e.g. Flora Light
- 300g (10.6 oz) fresh berries to serve (e.g. blueberries or strawberries)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Grease 4 x 200ml ramekins.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla, soft cheese, yogurt and honey. Stir in 100g raspberries.
- Dry fry all the oats in a pan then reserve the 2 tbsp.
- Mix together the remaining 75g oats and low-fat spread and press into the base of the ramekins. Pour the cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden and firm to touch. Allow to cool before removing from the ramekins.
- Meanwhile, slowly cook the remaining 300g raspberries in a pan with 3 tbsp water for 5 minutes, then purée for a smooth coulis. This can be done in a blender or with a hand blender.
- Serve the coulis with the cheesecakes sprinkled with the reserved toasted oats and fresh berries (e.g. blueberries or strawberries).
Preparation time: 10 mins
Add a little cinnamon to the oats for extra spice or replace the raspberries with blueberries.