- 300ml (10.14 fl oz) Alpro Almond Unsweetened
- 150g (5.3 oz) Medjool dates
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 tsp mixed spice
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) agave syrup
- 160g (5.6 oz) cashew nuts
- 170g (5.9 oz) almond butter
- 110g (3.8 oz) sunflower seeds
- 110g (3.8 oz) pumpkin seeds
- 50g (1.7 oz) sesame seeds
- 10g (0.35 oz) poppy seeds
- 250g (8.8 oz) porridge oats
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the Medjool dates to a small saucepan with 150ml water and warm over a medium heat until you have a sticky pulp.
- Add the date mixture to a food processor along with the banana, mixed spice and agave syrup, then blend until smooth and tip into a large mixing bowl.
- Then place the Alpro Almond Unsweetened, cashew nuts and almond butter in the (now empty) food processor and blitz until smooth. Then add this mixture to the mixing bowl.
- Combine 80g of the pumpkin seeds, 80g of the sunflower seeds, 40g of the sesame seeds and half of the porridge oats. Whizz in the food processor for twenty seconds, and add to the large mixing bowl. Then add the remaining oats and stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and pour the mixture in, spreading it out with the back of a spoon so that it’s around 1cm thick.
- Sprinkle the remaining pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds, plus the poppy seeds, on top, then place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until set and golden brown.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Make at the start of the week for a quick and easy breakfast or healthy snack during the day.