Why Yours chose Key Retirement:
- Key’s specialists are members of the Society of Will Writers and fully comply with their code of conduct
- Each member of Key’s estate planning team is a fully-trained specialist in the field of estate planning
- You’ll have your own dedicated specialist throughout your estate planning process
- Your specialist will get to know you and your current situation to ensure that your documents meet your needs
- You will receive your bespoke, legally binding documents within agreed deadlines
- Everything will be explained to you in plain English
- You’ll receive a hassle-free service, without having to leave the house
- Your specialist will be on hand to answer any questions you have at any stage of the process
Real Life Story
Yours reader Mrs Glenys Thomas (70) is a retired Senior Care Assistant of a Dementia Care Home, living in Shirehampton, Bristol.
“My age prompted me to look into Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. I like to make sure everything is in order and I was reading Yours Magazine and there it was staring at me.
“I’ve seen things from the other side, especially working in a Dementia Care Home, and I’ve seen so many arguments with families and the like; which is why you should put it down in writing, then there shouldn’t be any arguments.
Glenys experience from working with those with dementia influenced her decision to make Lasting Powers of Attorney (both Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare).
“None of us know what’s going to happen tomorrow, so I’ve appointed my son and daughter as I know they’re going to look after me.
“I was starting my Will from scratch. Everyone dreads making a Will, but the adviser from Key made it very easy and I was able to do everything over the phone with them and it was very easy. She was very helpful and made me feel good about myself, and that it is what everybody should be doing anyway. I was most impressed.
“Everything was explained brilliantly and everything was done exactly the way I wanted it to be done. It was a very good experience. I would recommend Key to others: the overall experience was excellent!
“I can’t praise the people at Key enough. Everyone worries about Wills and such, they always put it off until the last minute and then it’s too late, but with Key, you’re made to feel so at ease.
“To other people considering this, I’d say do it!”
- Your FREE guide will give you more information about the estate planning service offered by Yours, in partnership with Key Retirement.
- To instantly download your copy, please complete the form below. We’ll also pop one in the post for you.