On the lookout for a new pair of glasses? Why not try some Asda glasses? The supermarket's opticians offer a range of stylish glasses to suit everyone available to buy in store.
Whether you just want a pair of reading glasses or prescription glasses you can wear all the time, Asda have oodles of choice to check out.
Asda Opticians was also one of the first high-street opticians to offer varifocal glasses for the same price as single-lens glasses, removing surcharges for anti-reflective coating, thinner lenses, tints, varifocal lenses and scratch-resistant coating.
The best ASDA glasses to buy now
These cat eye designer frames will look flattering on all face types and perfect if you prefer your specs to feel a little more stylish.
This snazzy pair have a distinct lenses as well as scratch resistant coating and anti-reflective coating on the lenses. You also have the option of thinner lenses, tints and advanced varifocal lenses.
A large plastic rectangle in black. Each temple features an artisan like stone pattern that is two toned with black and crystal Swarovski stones.
These designer frames are coloured with a glitter peach crystal frame with peach demi arms for a super stylish and feminine look.
If you prefer a thinner frame for your face, this affordable pair is the ideal pair for you.
These brown larger frames are super stylish and chic and come in at a bargain price.
With Asda's glasses starting from just £45, Asda Opticians says it's eliminating high prescription costs, providing customers with top-quality lenses at one clear-cut, rock-bottom price.
Linsey Taylor at Optical Healthcare at Asda, said: “It is our primary vision to ensure everyone has access to affordable glasses, without having to compromise on lens quality.
We are hugely proud to not only be the first optical retailer to bring this offer to market, but to also provide our customers with unrivalled savings.”
Asda offers the following advice on ordering their glasses:
- Firstly you need to make sure you have a valid contact lens specification (this is your prescription). To do this you should have a contact lens fitting with your optician. If you haven’t had this yet, you could have a fitting at Asda Opticians, click here to find your nearest store. You can also have your eye tests with Asda too.
- Once you have your specification details and know which lens you have been fitted with, simply find the product on our site and work your way through the checkout.
- If you are a new customer or your specification changes Asda will need to verify your specification with your optician.
- After verifying your specification, we will process your order. We aim to deliver within 2-3 days from your order being placed but if your specification has not been verified this may be 6-7 days
- Once you have shopped with Asda, you can easily re-order your lenses. To re-order, simply log in to the system, using your e-mail address and password. Your previous order will be displayed. You can choose to modify your information or proceed with the reorder. You can update your personal information at any time.
With over 600 frames to choose from, there is sure to be design to suit you. The range is available in stores, at Asda Opticians nationwide.