- ½ Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 50g (2oz) tomato ketchup
- 50g (2oz) low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 dashes Tabasco sauce to taste
- 200g (7oz) cooked peeled prawns, defrosted if frozen
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Toss the iceberg and parsley together and place ⅔ in the base of 2 glass serving dishes.
- Dry the prawns on a few sheets of kitchen roll.
- Mix together the ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces then stir in the prawns.
- Spoon the prawn mixture into the serving dishes and top with the remaining lettuce. Finish with a sprinkle with smoked paprika. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Nutrition: 195 calories, 7.9 fat, 10g sugar (sat fat 0.8g)
- Try replacing the iceberg with shredded round lettuce and use tiger prawns with a little harissa paste for extra spice. Serve in 4 wine glasses for the classic 1970’s starter.