Yours.co.uk has had a bit of a makeover! We've been working really hard for the past few months to create a brand new site for Yours that's packed with more features, news and advice than ever before.
Here at the new-look Yours.co.uk you can:
- FIND trusted advice and useful information on a huge range of topics relevant to you and your life
- ENJOY loads of craft projects and recipes galore
- WIN with ££££s worth of prizes to give away every day
- SHOP for great value products and services – all specially selected by the Yours team
- PLUS you'll find your regular favourites from Yours magazine including health, fashion, beauty, days out and real life stories
Carry on chatting to your forum friends on Facebook
We know the Yours.co.uk members are a wonderful, strong community of friends so, to help you to carry on sharing and supporting each other, we’ve created a ‘closed’ Facebook group especially for our forum members.
Although this will mean that you will have to join Facebook (if you’re not already a member you can find out how to do that here) the creation of a ‘closed’ group means that it’s a really safe and secure environment because only other members of the group can see what’s being posted.
You will have to ask to be added as a member of the group and if (in the unlikely event) there are any problems with a member we can remove them from the group.
We realise it’s disappointing not to be able to carry on with the Yours forum in its current form but by using our Facebook group you can all stay in touch with the amazing friends you’ve made over the years on Yours.co.uk. I really hope you’ll join us.
Click on the link to ask to be added to the Facebook Meeting Place group where you'll find lots of your old friends already chatting away.
Keep in touch with our weekly e-newsletter
Make sure you sign up for the Yours Newsletter here – so we can keep in touch and let you know all the latest news from Yours.co.uk.