Children in Need is back! For this year's appeal, we're being asked to roll up our sleeves in the kitchen, and get baking.
If you're thinking of holding a bake sale, choose your mix wisely - as different cakes are backed by different celebrities this year.
Love your lemon drizzle? You'll be part of 'team Terry'. Longtime appeal presenter Sir Terry Wogan says, 'My own wife's lemon drizzle cake is a thing of beauty... get behind me and bake a lemon drizzle to remember! Think of all the money we can raise together.'
And Victoria sponge bakers will join Tess Daly's clan. 'Victoria sponge has it all,' says Tess. 'It's light, jammy, and perfect with a cup of tea. So come on everyone, be a hero and bake for Children in Need!'
There are six teams in total, as follows:
- Sir Terry Wogan leads #TeamLemonDrizzle
- Tess Daly is head of #TeamVictoriaSponge
- Tumble and One Show presenter Alex Jones takes the helm of #TeamBattenberg
- Fellow One Show presenter Matt Baker fronts #TeamFruitCake
- Baking enthusiast and Radio1 DJ Fearne Cotton is captaining #TeamCarrotCake
- Radio1 breakfast DJ Nick Grimshaw completes the line-up with #TeamChocolateCake
Of course, there's nothing to stop you making one of each! Good luck and let's get going...
Download an official fundraising pack now: www.bbc.co.uk/childreninneed