- Disney On Ice is back in London from December 22 - January 3. Perfect for younger grandchildren, this fun-packed event is at the enormous O2 arena and features stars from Frozen, Cars and other popular films. It will also be touring Liverpool and Belfast in the New Year, visit the website for more details. Tickets from £19.25.
- If you live near Harrogate, or are visiting over the festive period, why not take part in a free historical walk? The guided Boxing Day walk, which attracts more than 1,000 people, covers the four miles between Ripon Cathedral and Fountains Abbey which the Cistercian monks used to follow.
- Nothing will get you feeling festive quicker than a charity concert, and Voluntary Service Overseas is holding a special one on December 10 at the Methodist Central Hall in Westminster. Entertainment will come from the City of London Choir, a youth chamber choir and various glamorous solo guests. All proceeds will go towards programmes to end poverty in Africa and Asia. Tickets start from £15.
- Everyone is welcome at a free Advent Procession at Peterborough Cathedral on November 30. The service, which starts at 7pm, involves a beautiful candle-led procession, advent hymns and a wine and mince pie reception afterwards. There will be a collection in aid of Kidney Research UK. For more information or to make a donation, call 0800 7832973.
- Bored of last year's novelty Christmas jumper? Pop to Stories in Broadway Market, East London, on December 12 at 7pm for a free jumper swapping session!
- We're really excited to see Jim Broadbent treading the boards as Scrooge in a new version of A Christmas Carol. The Dickens classic is being brought to life at the Noel Coward Theatre, London, from November 30 to January 2. Tickets from £20. Stay tuned for our review, coming soon.
For more events and news, pick up the latest copy of Yours