Did you know you’re 15 times more likely to receive a message if you have uploaded a photo of you to your online dating profile? Follow our easy tips and get ready to say 'cheese'!
Our top tips to taking the perfect profile picture
- Your photo should be a clear head-and-shoulders shot, with you looking relaxed and happy.
- Be sure to smile. People are more likely to respond to someone who looks positive and approachable.
- Photos are a great way to show off your personality so in your gallery, include pictures of you doing things that you enjoy such as country walks, day trips to the seaside, time with the family, etc.
- Don’t leave people guessing who you are in a photo. It’s a good idea to have a selection of photos on your profile but be sure to include some of just yourself as well as with family and friends
Remember that the people on Yours Dating are looking for the same thing as you are. Don’t be shy, it’s all about meeting new and interesting people.
- For more lifestyle advice, pick up the latest copy of Yours