Our tester really struggles to find boots or shoes that fit because of problem feet. So how did these boots from Cosyfeet fare?
Product: www.cosyfeet.com or call 01458 447275
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4/5)
The Cosyfeet range promises comfort, even for the most hard-to-please feet. We took a look at the new Julia boot, designed to keep feet dry and comfortable this winter.
What they say…
These warm and comfy, softly-padded boots are ideal for swollen or problem feet. The front part of the boot is made from soft, stretchy Elastane which won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. The back of the boot is made from soft leather so they’re very supportive around the ankle. Team them with boot-cut trousers or jeans for a stylish, seasonal look.
• Improved fit, comfort and styling thanks to the ‘Hidden Depth’ design
• Stretchy, seam-free Elastane stretches to fit bunions, hammer toes, bandages and swelling
• Coated with Telfon fabric protector which is stain and water resistant
• Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
• Soft, hand-finished leather supports the ankle
• Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
What our tester thought…
It’s really hard for me to find comfy boots or shoes as I have toes that are painful following an operation a few years ago.
I first wore the Julia boots when I was helping out on a charity tombola stall – 4 hours on my feet! They were very comfy, warm and roomy and the strap secured my foot beautifully.
I do a lot of dog-walking in all weather and these should be perfect to get my through the winter months. I’d definitely recommend them.
Buy the Julia boot at www.cosyfeet.com