Marks and Spencer is offering three Count on Us dishes for £8 until 3 February, saving a maximum of £4.
The Count on Us range has been specially developed to be low in fat - less than 3% - and calorie controlled - allowing you to enjoy great taste without the guilt.
And the good news is that there's even more to choose from with eight new dishes just added to the range:
- Chicken, Spinach & Ricotta Pizza (pictured) - £3, 225g
- Ham & Mushroom Pizza - £3, 215g
- Beef Ragu - £3.50, 380g
- Chicken Arrabbiata - £3, 370g
- King Prawn Linguine - £3.50, 380g
- Chicken, Bacon & Mushroom Pie - £3, 390g
- Rosti Topped Shepherd’s Pie - £3.50, 380g
- Teriyaki Chicken - £4, 340g
Simply head to M&S stores to get the deal.
To find out more about Count on Us and how many calories you need each day (according to your weight, age, height and lifestyle), visit marksandspencer.com/health.