New to TJ Hughes stores, the Dr Brandt skincare range is designed to repair and prevent damage to the skin, while making it healthy and beautiful. You can pick up products for just £12.99, saving up to £54 including the Crease Release (pictured) while stocks last - but TJ Hughes says it's a permanent range so there is plenty available.
You can choose from:
- Dr Brandt Glow Ruby Chrystal Retinol Hydracreme £12.99 (RRP £56) - A complexion-enhancing moisturiser for dull skin, formulated with skin illuminators, optical diffusers and micronised ruby crystals
- Dr Brandt Dark Circles Away £12.99 (RRP £47) - A tinted, brightening and collagen-boosting eye serum that stimulates micro-circulation to decrease the look of dark circles and tired, puffy eyes, to illuminate and reduce signs of aging in the delicate eye area
- Dr Brandt Crease Release £12.99 (RRP £67) - This celebrity favourite is a wrinkle relaxer formulated with fast-acting ingredients for an instant wrinkle-smoothing effect
- Dr Brandt Collagen Booster £12.99 (RRP £67) - Infused with a customised blend of key amino acids, Collagen Booster represents 80% of collagen’s natural composition to boost, preserve, stimulate and maintain optimal collagen levels in the skin, for younger looking skin
- Dr Brandt Glow Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream £12.99 (RRP £45) - A nourishing eye treatment which unveils a luminous and rested appearance and illuminates the eye area to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The range is available in stores or online at www.tjhughes.co.uk.
- Check our expert tips for glowing skin at any age here. Plus pick up free samples of Bare Minerals Foundation and Vichy Anti-Wrinkle Cream here.