Lidl's offers start today and end 28th January and include:
- Strathvale 12 Fresh Scotch Beef Meatballs (360g) £1.39, was £1.59
- Scotbeef Scotch Beef Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce (550g) £2.99
- Scottish Shellfish XXL Scottish Cooked Mussels, Assorted (2 x 450g) £2.79 per pack (pictured)
- Highland Game Venison Sausages with Cranberr (300g) £1.99
- Mackie’s Traditional Luxury Dairy Ice Cream, 1L + 1L extra free £1.99
- Lees’ Jam Teacakes, 256g (14-pack) 99p
- Tower Gate All Butter Shortbread Fingers (210g) 55p
- Ben Bracken 12 Year Old Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, 40% vol, 70cl £17.99, was £19.99
- Abrachan Triple Oak Matured Malt Scotch Whisky, 42% vol, 70cl £15.99, was £17.99
- Glen Orchy 5 Year Old Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, 40% vol, 70cl £13.29
- Barr Irn-Bru Regular / Sugar Free, 6 x 330ml + 2 x 330ml free £1.99 per pack
- Shepherd Neame Burns Ale, 3.8% vol (500ml) 99p
Deals available at Lidl stores while stocks last. Find out more about Lidl's special offers here.
For those hankering after haggis, Morrisons is offering a wide selection starting from just a £1:
- Simon Howie Wee Haggis (200g) £1
- Halls Haggis (454g) is two for £3, saving 64p
- Fear not vegetarians, Morrisons has a Simon Howie Vegetarian Haggis (454g) for £2, saving 28p
- Neeps (swede) just 49p, saving 20p
Available from Morrisons store until 1 February.
- For more shopping savers, check out Tesco's £1 beauty bargains, plus win a hamper packed with Irish goodies!