Pop to your nearest Marks & Spencer to take advantage of this week’s festive offers. Between now and Sunday 23rd November, you can save on selected chocolates, sweets, Christmas cakes and puddings.
Save 50% on sweet treats
- Children - and grown-ups! - will love Santa’s Sleigh of Festive Treats, packed full of sweets for just £9 (was £18).
- The Rotating Carousel Music Tin is filled with mini shortbread rounds and is just £5 (was £10).
- For chocolate lovers, the Mini Whips Christmas Tree contains nine mini whips topped with caramelised walnut pieces & nine double chocolate mini whips for £5 (was £10). Perhaps we’ll just have one before we put it away...
Cut a third off cakes
- The Collection Christmas Bauble Cake is a luxury all-butter fruit cake, hand finished with soft and royal-icing decorations for £6.66 (was £10). Just add a wedge of cheese!
- The Collection Snowflake Bar Cake is packed with plump, juicy sultanas, Vostizza currants, glace cherries, brandy and almonds, covered in marzipan and soft icing for £10 (was £15).
- A perfect way to end Christmas dinner, the Intensely Fruity Collection Christmas Pudding is bursting with vine fruits, nuts and brandy-soaked cherries, enriched with brandy, cognac, port and stout for £7.33 (was £11). Just add flames!
You can find out more about Marks & Spencer’s history here!