Marks and Spencer is getting us into the Christmas mood with a festive Dine In for Two for £10 from Wednesday 10th to Monday 15th December.
Choose from a selection of main dishes, including Sirloin Steak or Gastropub Beef Bourgignon, side dishes including Chunky Chips or Mediterranean Vegetables and desserts, including new festive Shimmered Mousse Domes (pictured) or Christmas Tree Desserts.
Then treat yourself to a free bottle of wine, beer or soft drinks from a tempting selection. The maximum saving with this meal deal is £9.
Other savers in stores include:
You can also get a third off joints in store until 1st January, while stocks last. Ideal if you don’t want turkey again on Boxing Day! Choose from:
- Beef Roasting Joint was £10.99 per kg now £7.32 per kg
- Outdoor Bred Pork Loin Joint was £9.59 per kg now £6.39 per kg
- Smoked Gammon Joint was £7.99 per kg now £5.32 per kg
Plus get 50% off chocs in stores until 21st December, including:
- Milk Dark White Chocolate Selection (600g) now £6 (was £12)
- Belgian Flaked Truffles (200g) now £3 (was £6)
- Swiss Chocolates (585g) now £7.50, was £15
Simply head to M&S stores to get the deals.
- Find out how to get a free Starbucks latte here, plus check our round up of the best freebies on the web here!