To celebrate the premier of the new James Bond film, TopCashback.co.uk is offering new members a chance to watch Daniel Craig reprise the role of 007 in the highly-anticipated new Spectre movie with a free cinema ticket up to the value of £12, using the Snap & Save feature. If Bond isn't your bag, you can use the offer for other films.
To redeem this offer, just follow these simple steps:
- Buy a cinema ticket for £12 or more from any UK Cinema
- Sign up to TopCashback.co.uk for free
- Download the TopCashback mobile app on an iPhone or Android handset, it’s free to download and use, (further details on how to download the mobile app can be read here) and sign in
- Click on ‘in-store’ cashback, and then the ‘Snap & Save’ icon and find the ‘Free Cinema Ticket – New Member Deal’
- Snap a picture of the till receipt, showing the product items, retailer name, receipt number, plus date and time of purchase and upload it to the app. You can fold your receipt to show all of the required information (full T&C’s can be found here)
- Once receipts have been submitted, cashback will track in member’s accounts within seven working days and will become ‘payable’ within 30 days.
For those who don’t have a smartphone, cashback can still be earned by submitting receipts through the TopCashback website here. The offer ends midnight on November 8, 2015.
- For more money-saving ideas, pick up a copy of Yours, which is out every fortnight.