Wondering what to having for dinner tonight? Why not head to your nearest Asda to enjoy their new Italian Ready Meal range, with dishes starting at £2.18 and selected lines currently on promotion at 3 for £6.
At the heart of the new range is the signature ‘Mama’ tomato sauce, a rich, flavoursome recipe which is authentically Italian and made with crushed tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and parsley. The traditional sauce is exclusive to Asda and adds an extra depth to all tomato-based dishes within the range.
Choose from 18 dishes including:
- Chicken Trottole (£2.38, 400g) - spirals of pasta with succulent chicken, tasty garlicky mushrooms and a creamy Regato cheese and garlic sauce
- Spicy Roasted Vegetable Pasta (£2.38, 400g) - chunky aubergine, courgette and peppers and a tomato sauce with a kick of chilli and a hint of traditional Italian basil
- Beef Pappardelle (£2.68, 400g) - meaty chunks of beef, herbs and a deep, rich sauce. A touch of thyme and traditional Grana Padano cheese brings a depth to the flavour of this warming, wholesome dish
- Meatballs Bucatini (£2.68, 400g) - flavoursome seasoned pork meatballs in Mama’s signature tomato sauce with bucatini pasta
Whether served as scrumptious starter or a tasty solution for mopping up our divine signature sauce, this feast wouldn’t be complete without one of these doughy delights:
- Asda’s Caramelised Red Onion & Mozarella Mini Flatbreads (£1.75)
- Asda Tiger BBQ Cheese Flatbread (£1.75)
- Asda SunBlush Tomato and Mozarella Flatbreads (£1.75)