Flags at the ready! The Royal Festival Hall on London's Southbank is hosting this year's Last Night of the Spring Proms on Saturday April 2 at 7.30pm. You can enjoy £10 off selected tickets when you book before March 20, 2016. There are three price bands to choose from depending where you sit: £19.50, £29.50 and £37.50.
A feast of uplifting classics
To get the deal, call the box office on 0844 847 9910 quoting ‘Britannia Offer’, or book online here, using discount code ‘BRITANNIA’ when prompted. A £2.75 transaction processing fee applies for tickets bought over the phone, or £1.75 when you book online.
You can enjoy the classics, including:
- Rossini - The Barber of Seville Overture
- Sousa - Liberty Bell March
- Grieg - Morning and In the Hall of the Mountain King
- Puccini - O soave fanciulla from La Bohème
- Verdi - Brindisi from La Traviata
- Mascagni - Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana
- Jenkins - Palladio
- Bizet - Flower Song from Carmen
- Plus proms' favourites: Hornpipe, See conq’ring hero, Rule, Britannia!, Nessun Dorma and Land of Hope and Glory.
There are more money-saving tips in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.