From now until December 26, you can feed a family of four for just £2.50 a head with The Co-operative’s festive meal deal. The store’s offering everything you need for a classic Christmas feast, including a turkey crown, five classic trimmings and dessert:
- Bernard Matthews Turkey Crown 1-1.4kg
- Aunt Bessie Roast Potatoes 907g
- Aunt Bessie Roast Parsnips 600g
- Aunt Bessie Yorkshire Puddings 12s, 220g
- Aunt Bessie Stuffing Balls 310g
- Aunt Bessie Brussel Sprouts 750g
- Vienetta Ice Cream 650ml
Other top Christmas deals available in stores include a whole side of Scottish Salmon with orange and cranberries (775g), down to £8.99 from £17.99.
Plus get your party started with 3-for-2 on The Co-op’s Loved by us Party Food range including Chicken Satay, Dim Sum Selection and Hot Chocolate Brownie Muffins. Just look for the stickered packs in store until January 3.
- There are more money-saving tips in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.