Our Best of British hamper includes:
- Pimms goodies including a Frozen Summer Crush, a Pimms cooler bag and jugs and a strawberry Pimms with a hint of mint.
- Wimbledon tennis balls from Slazenger. Slazenger balls have been used on the hallowed turf of the All England Club since 1902.
- The One Whisky, produced at The Lakes Distillery, England’s newest and largest whisky distillery based in Cumbria.
- Mini Cooper mug from meandmycar. A bone china mug in one of three classic designs, celebrating the Best of British classic Cars.
- Red phone box book end from redcandy. The perfect gift for patriotic Brits, this iconic design looks fabulous on any shelf.
- Customised OS map. Ordnance Survey has been mapping Great Britain for over 220 years are now offering a unique service for map lovers to create a customised OS map, where you can centre your map anywhere in Great Britain, add your own titles, upload a personalised image and choose its scale.
- Jar of Horlicks Light. Horlicks has long been a staple in British diets, used as energy boosters by soldiers in World War II as well as being drunk by London Olympians in the 1948 Olympic Games.
- Sophie Allport Royal fine bone china mug. Features Sophie's illustrations of Royal crowns, cake stands, bunting, cups of tea and teapots.
- Quintessentially British food goodies including Batchelor’s mushy peas, Branston baked beans and Crosse and Blackwell ‘Best of British’ soups.
- Cream tea towel from Ulster Weavers' Seasalt range.
- Nairn’s Organic Oatcakes which now have a brand new look and improved recipe, now with fibre rich oat bran.
- Bespoke shaving kit from The Personal Barber, a luxury subscription service based around the traditional wet shave with safety razor and shaving brush.
- Pack of Corkers British Crisps which are all grown, picked and packed on a farm in Cambridgeshire and have very iconic British packaging.
- ‘Miss Daisy with Union Jack’ hairbrush from Rock&Ruddle. A delightful ‘British-inspired’ natural boar-bristle hairbrush.
- Skincare selection from Bee Good, an independent British skincare company who celebrate the restorative properties of British honeybee ingredients.
- British teas from Higher Living. Includes Early Grey, White Tea Strawberries and English Breakfast Tea.
- Victoria Sponge and Apple Crumble tea towel from Rock Bakehouse. 100% premium cotton kitchen tea towels designed, printed and stitched in the UK.
For your chance to win the lot, just enter your details below: