- Whether it is your type of movie or not, it’s certainly got tongues wagging…We're talking about this year’s most hotly anticipated romantic film – Fifty Shades of Grey which comes to cinema’s 13th February, just in time for Valentine’s. If you book now at Cineworld you can save 10% on tickets and you still you don’t have to pay any online booking fees. Treats at the cinema don’t have to break the bank either with Cineworld currently offering a regular drink and popcorn deal for only £6.
- What about the Valentine’s card? Well, that’s covered too. Inkly Cards is celebrating their #LoveApptually campaign and are giving away 50,000 free Valentine's Cards worth £2.99. Just visit Inkly’s Facebook page. All you will need to pay is the postage, which is approximately 62p. Hurry though as the offer ends 11th February 2015.
- Fancy free Valentine’s Day chocolates? If you’re with O2 then you’re in luck. O2 Priority Moments are currently giving away free Valentine’s Day chocolates from Hotel Chocolate. Just download the app, go into store and show a member of staff your code. Chocoholics who aren’t with O2 need not panic as Thorntons is currently giving you £5 off its Continental Tasting Heart selection of chocolates.
- Fancy a cosy night in with a movie and a bottle of fizz? Tesco is currently selling a bottle of Louis Delaunay Champagne Brut Non-Vintage for half price at only £12.99. While, Asda has Louvel Fontaine Champagne Brut for just a tenner usually £24.99.
- Red roses can be expensive but if you have a look around, many retailers have offers on at the moment. Debenhams is selling a dozen red roses for just £21.99. If you go to their website you can also get 20% off all flowers by using the code: VAL20 and if you go through cashback sites like Quidco and TopCashback they are doing a host of Valentine’s Day offers, which give you money back.
Money saving tips from Share Radio’s Consumer Champion, Georgie Frost.
There's more money-saving advice in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.