Glasses draw attention to your eyes but also hide a lot of your eye socket, so knowing where to apply your eye make-up is really important. Here are our expert tips:
- Make sure your brows are neat – brows show just above the rim of most specs so keep yours tidy and well defined.
- Glasses can make dark circles and bags more obvious so lightly dab on concealer to brighten and hide under-eye circles and bags.
- Focus less on the lid of your eye, which is often hidden by the frame of your glasses, and more on lining and defining it.
- Sweep over a natural base colour, then use a dark shadow to define eyes. Add mascara just on your top lashes to stop your eyes looking too dark.
- For more beauty advice pick up the latest copy of Yours