If the warmer weather has left your hair looking dry and damaged, why not whip up this treatment from Absolute Aromas? It's particularly good if you have a sensitive scalp, as it's made from all-natural essential oils and no harsh chemicals.
Soothing hair serum
Combine the following phytoingredients to create an intense natural serum that lasts up to three hair treatments
- 50ml Organic Jojoba- A light carrier oil that mimics the pH level of the body’s natural oils providing nourishment and regeneration.
- 15 Drops Organic Lavender Oil– To aid repair
- 10 Drops Patchouli - For hydration
- 8 Drops Rosemary - Cleans, promotes natural shine and hair growth
When to use it
- Before a trip to the beach – massage into the scalp before working the oil down through the tips of your hair. Next comb through and leave your hair as normal, or tie it back if it's long enough. This serum helps to protect the hair from the drying effects of the sun and sea and assist in retaining moisture. For best results, remove by massaging a shampoo directly into the hair before wetting. This will break down the oils and allow them to be rinsed off without leaving any greasy residue. You may wish to wash the hair once more to ensure all oil residue has been removed. There is no need to use conditioner as the oil will leave you hair silky, soft and shiny.
- Conditioning hair treatment – you can perform this natural condition hair treatment anytime whether on holiday or not. Follow the same instructions above leaving the oil in the hair for 30 minutes wrapped in a warm towel, before removing in the same way as above. Great before a special event for luscious locks.
- Quick fix for dry split ends – short on time yet want to treat your dry and split ends? Simply massage the serum into the hair tips and leave to work its magic for 10 minutes before removing as above.
- For more beauty advice pick up the latest issue of Yours