- Cover the potatoes in cold water in a pan, bring to the boil, then lower to a simmer. Cook for 10 mins until tender, adding the peas for the final minute of cooking.
- Drain and roughly crush together, season well and add 1 tbsp of the oil. Keep warm.
- For the dressing, mix 1 tbsp of the oil, the lemon juice and zest, capers and season.
- Dust the fish in the seasoned flour, tapping off any excess, and season. Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Fry the fish for 2-3 mins on each side until cooked, then add the dressing and warm through. Serve with the crushed potatoes and peas, and some steamed broccoli.
Recipe from BBC Good Food: Low-Fat Feasts, priced £4.99.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Costs just £1.95 per serving
600g (1lb5oz) floury potatoes, unpeeled, cut into chunks 140g (5oz) frozen peas Salt and pepper 2½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil Juice and zest ½ lemon 1 tbsp capers, roughly chopped 4 haddock or other chunky white fish fillets, about 120g (4½oz) each 2 tbsp seasoned plain flour Steamed broccoli, to serve
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4 Nutrition: 305 Cals, 8g Fat, 1g Sat Fat