- Cut the chicken breasts into roughly 3 cm dice.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat then add in the chicken, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until the chicken is completely opaque and the onion is translucent. Add the cinnamon, cumin, dried oregano and jalapen?o.
- Stir to coat the ingredients then add in the beans and chicken stock, stirring again. Add the lime juice and sugar then season with salt, to taste.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, then leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve the soup with desired garnishes.
This recipe is from Izy Hossack. Manomasa Manchego & Green Olive Chips tortilla chips are available to purchase from Ocado, Whole Foods and Waitrose for £2. For more information head here.
For more warming recipes that will help beat the chill, grab the latest copy of Yours.
A lighter version of the classic beef chilli, this white chicken chilli is healthier and takes less time to cook
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts 1 tbsp olive oil 1 white onion, sliced 5 cloves garlic 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground cumin 3 tsp dried oregano 1 green jalapeño, minced 1 can cannellini beans, drained 600 ml chicken stock Juice of 1 lime Pinch of sugar Salt to taste Manomasa Manchego & Green Olive Chips To serve: sliced avocado sour cream fresh coriander
Time: 10 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a