- Combine the mayonnaise and Greek yoghurt with the mustards and vinegar.
- Stir in the shredded cabbage and herbs then season with a little salt. (Leave for 10-15 minutes to soften.)
- Slice the apple very finely, then cut very thinly and stir through the coleslaw.
- Warm the mackerel gently under the grill. Peel off the skin once removed from the oven.
- Put a small mound of the coleslaw on each plate and arrange some warmed mackerel on top before serving.
Recipe from www.bramleyapples.co.uk
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Ideal for a light dinner or filling lunch
2 fillets of smoked mackerel, not peppered 200g of raw white cabbage, leaves very finely shredded 1 large Bramley apple, sliced thinly and cut into very fine strips 1 tsp wholegrain mustard 2 tsp Dijon mustard 3 heaped tbsp Greek yoghurt 3 heaped tbsp mayonnaise 1 ½ tsp white wine vinegar 1 ½ tbsp dill fronds roughly chopped ½ tbsp finely chopped chives
Time: 20 mins Serves: 2 Nutrition: n/a