- Add the potatoes to boiling water and cook for 20 minutes until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Place the watercress, celery and beetroot in a large bowl and dress with the French dressing.
- Add the potatoes. Remove the skin from the mackerel and flake the fish on top of the potatoes.
- Make up the horseradish dressing in a small bowl adding lemon juice to taste.
- Serve the salad with a dollop of horseradish dressing.
Recipes from Slim.Fast
There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday
This is gluten free and fantastic source of omega 3
2 smoked mackerel fillets (75g each) 360g new potatoes, cut in half 160g cooked beetroot sliced 200g bag washed watercress 120g celery sliced 2 tbsp. French dressing Horseradish dressing 2 tsp. horseradish cream sauce 90g half fat crème fraiche Squeeze lemon juice
Time: 8 minutes Serves: 2 Nutrition: 600 Cals, 40g Fat, 11.1g Sat Fat