- 2 eggs
- ½ ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp unsalted butter
- 150g (5oz) fresh mixed berries
1. Separate the egg yolks from the white. Whisk the whites in a bowl until they form soft peaks. In another bowl beat together then yolks, banana, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Fold in the whites.
2. Pre-heat the grilled to high. Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook for a few mins until set. Then place under a hot grill until completely set and golden.
3. Serve topped with the fresh berries.
Prep time 5 mins, cook time 5 mins
Nutrition per serving: 269 cals, 17g sugar, 13g fat (4.5g sat fat)
- Recipes taken from Clean Eating Alice Everyday Fitness by Alice Liveing £14.99, Harper Collins
- Photography by Martin Poole