- 2 avocados
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of cashews
- 4-5 California Prunes
- 4 tbsp of cooked light quinoa
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- fresh ground black pepper - depends on your taste
- a little bit of chilli
- 1 tbsp of soya sauce
- 3-4 tbsp of clarified butter
- breadcrumbs (the best choice is spelt)
- fresh tomato
- chilli/black pepper or any different spices which you like
- round spelt bun
- Start making quinoa in a dry pot, put water in it with 1:2 proportion and cook until the quinoa is soft.
- Chop nuts and prunes. Put them on a frying pan with a tbsp of clarified butter then add salt, chilli and pepper.
- Peel the avocado, put into the bowl and smash with the fork. Add peeled and chopped garlic. Mix nuts, prunes, quinoa, soya sauce and 3-4 tbsp of breadcrumbs. Then start to mold burgers with your hands.
- Put the burgers in breadcrumbs and fry with clarified butter. Put the halves of buns in the same frying pan. It should be still hot after frying burgers.
- Spread bottom of the buns with yogurt, pile on the tomato, burger, lettuce, radish and cucumber.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Serves: 4 - 6
Serve with a fresh side salad, chips or just on it's own!