- Put the Birds Eye Fish Fingers under the grill for 12-15 mins. Then bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Halve the ciabatta.
- Mix the shredded lettuce with the yoghurt and season with lemon juice.
- Spread this on both pieces of bread.
- Turn the water down and poach the egg in the simmering water for 2-3 mins so it is still soft in the middle, but not runny.
- Take the water off the heat.
- Place the sliced tomato and avocado on one piece of bread and top with the grilled fish finger. Retrieve the egg from the water and place on top.
- Carefully lay the other.
- Recipe from www.birdseye.co.uk
- There are more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Nothing quite beats the satisfaction of a warm fish finger sarnie
2 haddock fillet fish fingers 1 ciabatta 1 poached egg 1 tomato 1/4 lettuce 1tbsp low fat yoghurt 1/4 avocado 1 lemon
Time: 5 mins Serves: 1 Nutrition: n/a