- 300g (10 1/2 oz) watermelon, skinned and seeded
- 900g (2lb) Honeydew melon, skinned and seeded
- 250ml (1/2pt) bottle Waitrose Good To Go Pressed Apple Juice
- Juice of 3 limes
- Purée the watermelon in a blender until smooth. Divide between 6 plastic cups (about 200ml each) and freeze for about an hour or until the juice is completely frozen.
- Purée the Honeydew melon with the apple juice and lime juice until smooth. Divide between the frozen watermelon cups, incert a lolly stick into the centre and freeze again until frozen.
- Take out of the freezer 10 minutes before you need them, unmould and serve.
Time: 15 mins
To unmould the lollies, dip the cups into hot water for 10 seconds then remove