- Place the cold water and turkey mince into a pan and break up with a wooden spoon.
- Squeeze out the miso paste sachets and mix well, then add the onions and mushrooms and mix well again.
- Place on the stove and heat until simmering, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for 5 minutes, then add the oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve place the spinach and cooked rice vermicelli into 4 bowls, then ladle the broth over equally.
- Serve with a little extra sliced spring onions, sliced red chilli and a dash of olive oil.
- Recipe copyright Phil Vickery
- There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
This easy-to-make broth is perfect for a filling lunch or lighter dinner
750ml (1 1/4 pt) water 250g (9oz) British turkey mince, thigh for preference 4 x 15g sachets miso soup paste 8 spring onions very finely sliced 150g (5oz) chestnut or open cap mushrooms, finely sliced 100g (4oz) any green beans, chopped 1 tbsp fish sauce 1 tbsp sesame oil black pepper salt 150g (5oz) fresh baby spinach leaves 100g (4oz) cooked rice vermicelli spring onions, sliced sliced red fresh chilli olive oil
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: n/a