- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender, drain and roughly mash.
- Gently mix in the tuna, tartare sauce and flour.
- Meanwhile, steam the kale for 4 minutes and roughly chop. Stir into the potato mixture and season.
- Mould into 8 burgers and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers in 2 batches for 1-2 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and roasted cherry tomatoes.
There's more recipes in every issue of Yours magazine, out every fortnight on a Tuesday.
Try using canned salmon instead of tuna or adding herbs to the mix.
500g Maris Piper potatoes, cut into chunks 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained 2 tbsp tartare sauce 2 tbsp plain flour 150g shredded kale 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
Time: 20 mins Serves: 4 Nutrition: 119 cals, 3.8g Fat, 0.3g sat fat